Department of Addiction Medicine
Andrey V. Kopytov: chief of the department, PhD in Medicine, Associate Professor. The scope of research activities: psychiatry, addiction medicine, psychotherapy, medical psychology, medical genetics and neuropsychology.
Marina M. Skugarevskaya: senior researcher, MD, Associate Professor. The scope of research activities: assessment for risks of psychosis, cognitive functions in case of schizophrenia and similar disorders;
Inessa V. Grigorieva: senior researcher, PhD in Medicine. The scope of research activities: psychiatry, addiction medicine, psychotherapy, development of psychotherapeutic and psychocorrective programs for game and psychoactive substance addicts.
Olga p. Glebko: junior researcher. The scope of research activities: medical psychology, psychodiagnostics and psychocorrection for psychoactive substance dependence.
Nadezhda M. Kuriyan: junior researcher. The scope of research activities: psychocorrection for codependent relationships, family psychocorrection for psychoactive substance addicts.
Anastasiya V. Lado: laboratory technician
Oleg V. Kozak: laboratory technician
Key research activities and developments:
- Genetic, clinical, biological and psychosocial predispositions to alcoholism;
- Neuropsychological mechanisms of addictive behavior;
- Non-chemical types of addictive behavior;
- Assessment of preclinical types of addictive behavior and mental disorders in teenagers and young people;
- Pathogenesis, assessment, treatment and prevention of addictive behavior;
- Differentiated approaches to the prevention of alcohol dependence in young persons;
- Development of program for the prevention of use of psychoactive substances by elementary school children;
- Development of the method for the assessment of preclinical types of addictive behavior and mental disorders in teenagers and young people.
- The method for differential diagnostics of synthetic cannabinoid dependence syndrome and consequences of their use;
- The method for the assessment of efficacy of alcohol abuse therapy;
- The method for the assessment of alcohol abuse by teenage girls and harmful effects thereof;
- The method for treatment of alcohol abuse with harmful effects by teenage girls accompanied by behavioral disorders;
- The method for the assessment of risks for alcohol dependence;
- A comprehensive method for the diagnostics of severe complicated forms of alcohol dependence syndrome;
- Psychotherapy for alcohol abusers (abuse accompanied by harmful effects);
- Psychotherapy for psychoactive substance addicts;
- The method for the prevention of fetal alcohol syndrome;
- The method for a comprehensive rehabilitation of the patients with alcohol dependence syndrome;
- The method for the prevention of alcohol dependence in socially deprived families;
- The procedure for the diagnostics of risks for alcohol addiction among young people;
- The program for the prevention of alcohol dependence in teenagers from the risk-group;
- The method for the prevention of alcohol dependence among high school students (12-16 years old);
- The provision on the republican addiction rehabilitation center (department);
- The method for a comprehensive clinical and genetic diagnostics of the primary pathological inclination for alcohol in males using the data on the genetic polymorphism of the gene of catechol-O-methyltransferase inhibitor enzyme (СОМТ/rs4680/);
- The method for the diagnostics of fast progredient alcohol dependence in male teenagers and young people based on polymorphism of serotonin transporter gene.