The Belarus Red Cross Center “Open House”
The center was established under the project “Support of people with mental diseases”
The Belarus Red Cross Center helps people with similar problems to communicate, to become more confident, to get support and to enjoy life again.
The principles of the center activities:
- freedom of choice;
At our center you will find kindness, trust and home comfort. We are always glad to see you!
Communication and leisure activities:
- a lounge, TV, computer, Internet, music, reading, chess and checkers, modeling, painting and design, interest groups, holidays, excursions, museums, theaters and exhibitions.
- knitting, sewing, embroidering, bead weaving, flower gardening.
- self-help groups, support by the specialists and volunteers of the Center, help groups for relatives.
- individual counseling, consultations with guest specialists.
All events are carried out by qualified specialists and volunteers.
If you are 18 years of age and older, if you have any mental health problems and share our principles, welcome to our center. Here you will get support and understanding!
We work from Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 3.00pm. Address: Minsk, pr-t Masherova, 25, office 601. Phones: 8 (017) 335-21-98, 8 (029) 124-94-01.
Open Soul Club House
Minsk Open Soul Club House provides social and psychological rehabilitation and support of people with mental health disorders.
The club house helps them to arrange living outside hospitals, rehabilitate lost skills, restore self-confidence and sense of purpose, determine limits of their abilities, return to social life and, in some cases, to work.
Open Soul Club House is made of its members. They cooperate and back up each other in the atmosphere of friendship, trust and care.
The programs of Open Soul Club House:
- day program: a working day, when all members of the club house work together for the good of the club house;
- educational program: computer, English language, guitar, photography;
- leisure program: you will not stay alone on holidays and day-offs;
- employment assistance program: recovery of working skills, training before job interviews, assistance in employment;
- crisis program: support by the members of the club house in difficult situations and help in coping with them.
Open Soul Club House was established in 2011 with support of the Public Association The Belarusian Association of Social Workers.
If you need social and psychological support and rehabilitation, joint us right now.
Contact phone: 8 (025) 799-88-24 (Life :)